1 / 4
Customize and Order
Sequoia Swing Set
- Solid 4″ x 4″ vertical supports
- Twin 10′ wave slides
- Twin 16 sq. ft. fabric covered play decks
- 6′ 9″ high solid 4″ x 6″ swing beam fitted with 2 swings and 1 double glider
- Heavy duty pro-grade swing hardware and coated swing chains
- 64″ x 22″ wood bridge between play decks with extra safety rail and steering wheel
- 34″ x 67″ solid rock climbing wall with grab handles
- Dual side-by-side rear ladders wood rung and chain vinyl coated chain ladder
- 19 sq. ft. lower level picnic entertainment area with 39″ wide picnic table and benches
- Set up Dimensions 21′ 3″ L x 15′ 5″ W x 10′ 7″ H
- 19 sq. ft. sandbox under play deck with 4 corner seats
- 15 years limited warranty on wood
- This playhouse comes as a kit. Assembly is required. Site location must also be level and clear of rocks and other hard materials that could cause injury to your children.
- Maximum recommended weight in a single play zone is 420 lbs.
- Premium cedar wood; metal hardware, connectors and heavy swing hanger hardware for extra safety; plastic slides, safety handles and steering wheel, rock-wall handholds and footholds
- Common household tools required for assembly
- Download Assembly Manual Here (PDF File opens in new window)
The Sequoia Swing Set by Swing Town offers kids much fun through multi-tasking parts. Kids can physically challenge themselves with fun-filled activities including a 34″ wide solid rock wall with safety handles, wood and chain ladder and twin 10′ racing slides. Both the swing set and double tower playhouse boasts a durable and easy to assemble Chinese cedar panel construction with heavy-duty hardware and swing hangers for years of outdoor fun. The swing set area boast a solid 4″ x 6″ wood swing beam that supports 2 belt swings and a 2-passenger glider. Kids can safely cross between the 2 towers on the wood bridge or climb the wood and chain ladder using the safety handles for greater peace of mind. Offering shade from the sun, two 19 sq. ft. wood roofs cover the decks (5’H with 5’6″ of headroom) while a 39″ wide picnic table underneath provides an ideal spot to sit for a bit. Beneath the opposite deck is a 19 sq. ft. sandbox (sand not included) with 4 corner seats for group play. For kids 3 years and older.